Lancaster EMS is offering two Pediatric ITLS classes in 2017: June 3rd and Nov 18th. Both classes will run from 8am-4pm. Please review the class calendar for further details on dates & times.
Pediatric ITLS Class information:
- Students MUST be present for the entire class to receive credit
- A Pre-Exam and Post– Exam are required for course completion
- Students will be expected to partake in ALL PRACTICAL Sessions which include outside activities.
- Course Cost; Non-LEMSA $150.00 . LEMSA Staff: No Charge
- Required Text: Pediatric Trauma Life Support for Prehospital Care Providers , 3rd Ed. ISBN 9780964741850
- Pre-class preparation work must be completed
- LEMSA reserves the right to cancel courses based on minimum enrollment (10 min)
Sessions will be held at Lancaster EMS West Station in Millersville.
To register for a session, please visit our Class Registration page and select "Pediatric ITLS" as the class type.
If you have any questions, please contact our Education department at email@example.com.
Lancaster EMS is an AHA certified instructor