Lancaster EMS is offering two ITLS classes in 2017: May 5th-7th and Oct 20st-22nd. Both classes will run from 4pm-10pm on day one, and 8am-4pm on days two and three. Please review the class calendar for further details on dates & times.
ITLS Class information:
- Students MUST be present for the entire class to receive credit
- A Pre-Exam and Post– Exam are required for course completion
- Students will be expected to partake in ALL PRACTICAL Sessions which include outside activities.
- Course Cost; Non-LEMSA $250.00 . LEMSA Staff: No Charge
- Required Text: ITLS , 8th Ed. ISBN 10-0-13-413079-0
- Pre-class preparation work must be completed
- LEMSA reserves the right to cancel courses based on minimum enrollment (10 min)
Sessions will be held at Lancaster EMS West Station in Millersville.
To register for a session, please visit our Class Registration page and select "ITLS" as the class type.
If you have any questions, please contact our Education department at email@example.com.
Lancaster EMS is an AHA certified instructor